Spring 2018 Term
Adopted February 5, 2018
- Submissions for Young Voices’ spring 2018 Campus Pundit Program term will be accepted from February 5 to March 31, 2018.
- This opportunity is only available for students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies in the United States.
- Young Voices reserves the right to deny editing any article for any number of reasons, including but not limited to: poor syntax/grammar, anti-liberty ideological argumentation, unprofessional interactions with author, etc. No reason need be given.
- All eligible entries for the Campus Pundit Scholarship competition must be:
- Unpublished at the time of submission to Young Voices are eligible for the Campus Pundit Scholarship
- Published in a media outlet no later than March 31, 2018.
- Young Voices’ staff will determine three Scholarship winners and announce the winners no later than April 15, 2018. The decisions are final.
- The monetary awards for the top three winners are as follows:
- First place: $1,000
- Second Place: $500
- Third Place: $250
- Honorable Mention (x5): $50
- Young Voices enrolls all Campus Pundit applicants in our email newsletter. Subscribers can unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking “unsubscribe from our list” at the bottom of any newsletter communication and following the prompted directions.