Young Voices’ Advocate Program is the cornerstone of our operations. A rigorous application process helps our staff identify the brightest rising stars in the liberty movement. Upon acceptance into the program, each new Advocate has access to Young Voices’ staff of editors and media mentors. We’ll act as your nonprofit PR agency, editing and pitching their articles to top publications as well as scheduling interviews in broadcast media.
Applications to the Advocate Program are now open until 11:59 PM ET on Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 30 as of September 1, 2019. No exceptions to this age limitation will be considered.
- Applicants must reside in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. Candidates from other countries will not be considered.
- Upon potential acceptance, applicants must be prepared to submit one op-ed per month to Young Voices to remain in the program.
- Applicants must have a Google account to complete the application via Google Form.
- Applicants will be notified with a decision on or before September 1, 2018.
- Questions can be directed to [email protected].